I just lost control of my computer
我的电脑刚刚失控
to a brute-force attack so swift and surgical.
对方的强攻既迅捷又精妙
There can only be one source behind it,
背后只可能有一种来源
and I have no doubt the same entity created the game.
毫无疑问 正是游戏的创造者
So? We've gone up against hackers before.
那又如何 我们以前也对付过黑客
You don't understand, Mr. Reese.
你不明白 里瑟先生
The creator of the game isn't a hacker.
游戏的创造者不是黑客
It isn't even human.
甚至不是人类
It's Samaritan.
是撒马利亚人
Claire's in danger, Harold.
克莱尔有危险 哈罗德
She may be playing Samaritan's game,
就算她在玩撒马利亚人的游戏
but we still got to help her.
我们还是得帮她
No, Claire's every move
不行 克莱尔的一举一动
is being watched by 1,000 digital eyes.
都被上千只电子眼严密监视
These guys aren't Samaritan operatives. They're military.
这些人不是撒马利亚人的特工 他们是佣兵
It doesn't matter, John.
那不重要 约翰
Until I can understand Samaritan's intent with the game
要等我先了解撒马利亚人设置游戏的意图
and what it wants with Claire,
和对克莱尔的企图
I won't have you risking your life and Sameen's.
我不会让你拿自己的命 和萨姆恩的命冒险
Damn it, Harold, it is still my job to save people.
该死 哈罗德 我的工作是救人
Don't let your frustration with me affect your judgement.
别为了我而影响判断力
He's gonna let his frustration with you affect his judgement.
他绝对会为了你而影响判断力
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
You're under arrest, Pal.
你被捕了 老兄
You're no cop.
你不是警察
I am, just not a very good one.
我是 只是不算好警察
I've got some questions for you.
我有问题要问你
What's wrong, Harold?
怎么了 哈罗德
You and the big lug have another little spat?
你又跟那位柔情铁汉拌嘴了
We need to concentrate on a larger problem.
我们有更重要的问题要关注
Do you recognize this?
你认得这个吗