That was fast.
好快啊
Not fast enough.
还不够快
Oh, I-I picked you up some soup from a place I know.
噢 从我知道的地方给你带了点汤
Thanks.
谢谢
You really didn't have to d...To do...
你真的没必要这么做
Oh, my god, that smells so good.
噢 天哪 闻起来好香
Good.
很好
Word travels fast.
消息传很快嘛
Pretty short meeting.
会很短嘛
Yeah. I hated him. Really? What happened?
是的 我讨厌他 真的吗 怎么了
I thought he was a condescending,sexist know-It-All
我觉得他自我感觉高人一等 还有点性别歧视
Who did not seem to get what we do at all.
他并不知道我们在做什么
And, honestly, I think he would run our business
老实说 我觉得他会用这种毫无人性的方法
In a completely inorganic way that would lose us
经营我们公司
All the customers we have killed ourselves to get.
我们会失去所有我们拼命争取来的客户
Oh, and I think that he would replace us
噢 我觉得他会取代我们
As soon as he got the chance.
只要他一有机会 就会的
Oh, and...
噢
The man never blinked.
这个人居然不眨眼
An Olympian non-Blinker.
奥运会级别的
Okay, then.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
See you in the a.m.?
明早见
Be there or be square.
不见不散
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, don't be.
嘿 不要这样
I just wanted to say thank you for helping out with mike today
我想说谢谢你今天替了麦克
And for getting me chicken soup.
还给我带了鸡汤
Oh, and for cleaning that mess.That was awesome.
噢 还有清理了那一桌子的狼藉 真是太好了
Seriously.
真的
You're very welcome.
不客气
It's okay.I really won't bite.
说吧 我不咬人的
You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago,
你在一年半前自己创业
And now you have a staff of 220 people.
现在你有220名员工
Remember who did that.
记住是谁做到了这一切
Who?
谁
Um, thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
And I hate to say it,but try to get some sleep.
我不想说这些 去睡会吧
Mommy. Hey!
妈咪 嘿
Hi.
嗨
Hi.Here's my favorite girl.
嗨 我最爱的姑娘
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Hi, honey.Hey.
嗨 亲爱的嘿
Over the hump.
度过危机