And everything you hear in the car is strictly confidential,okay?
你在车上听到的一切都是高度机密,知道了吗?
Goes withou saying.
不说我也知道
Hi, mom. Oh, I found you.
嗨 妈妈 哦 我找到你了
Yeah. So, what's up?How's everything?
嗯 怎么了 一切还好吗
Well, your dad and I are finally putting together
嗯 我和你爸爸终于开始整合
All our research at the hospital.
我们所有医院的研究
That's great.
太好了
I hear you typing.
我听到你在打字
That's better.
好点了
So, we've been studying women under 40
我们现在正研究
Who sleep less than six hours a night.
每天睡眠时间少于6个小时的不到40岁的女性
And what'd you find out? It's interesting.
你研究出什么了 很有趣的东西
it seems like they're 38% more likely
似乎其中38%的女性
To experience major weight gain
比每天睡7个小时的女性
Compared to women who slept seven hours a night.
更容易肥胖哦
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
You know I haven't slept in two years.
你知道我可两年没睡觉了
Well, I can't change the facts, dear.
我没办法改变这事实啊 亲爱的
Mom, you know what? I'm rushing into the city for a meeting and I need to prepare.
妈妈 你知道吗 我要赶去市中心开个会所以现在要准备一下
Can I call you when I get home?
我能回家后再给你打电话吗
Oh, you don't have to.
噢 不用了
Okay. Love you. Thank you.
好吧 爱你 谢谢
Hey, how we doing?
嘿 在干什么呢
Did you look over the material on Atwood?
你看阿特伍德的资料了吗
Yeah, I did.
嗯 看到了
Uh, he had a great run at Travelocity and Citigroup...
呃 他在旅游城和花旗集团的时候都管理得很好
and I get it.He's major.
嗯 我知道了 他是主要负责人
He is. And the best thing about him
是的 好消息是
Is he's been watching us, and he loves what we're doing.
他正在关注我们 而且还很喜欢我们做的
But he's only one of the names on the list.
但他只是名单上的其中一个
So if you don't like him,we move on.
所以如果你不喜欢他 我们就换下一个
But, Jules, try to be open.
但是 朱尔斯 试着开放一点
He's supposed to be brilliant.
他应该是很聪明的
And the V.C.s love him.A lot.
并且风投组很喜欢他 很喜欢
Mark Zuckerberg never brought in a CEO,
马克·扎克伯格从没招过首席执行官啊
And he was a teenager.
而且他那是还是个毛头小子呢
Call me after.
一会打给我
Okay.
好的
Oh, thanks,but you don't have to.
噢 谢谢 但其实你没必要
I can open the door. Sure.
我能开门 当然
Okay, so, this shouldn't take more than an hour.
好了 这也花不了一个小时
But if you can't stay here,
但如果你不待在这的话
I'll call Becky and then she'll find you.
我会打电话给贝琪 她会去找你
And then you can just pull up...
到时候你开过来就行
Don't worry.I'll be here.
别担心 我会一直在这
I think I forgot to eat today.
我想我今天忘吃东西了
Should I pick you up some sushi?
要我给你带点寿司吗
No, I eat too much mercury.
不 我吃了太多汞了
I'll be fine.I'm good.
我没事的 我很好
I'm actually kind of nauseous,so...
我事实上有点想吐 所以