Friends,《老友记》
A:Guys, hurry up! The flight leaves in four hours! It could take time to get a taxi! There could be traffic! The plane could leave early! When we get to London, there could be a line at customs! Come on!!
甲:伙计们,快点!飞机还有四个小时就要起飞了!打的还要时间!路上还有可能会堵车!飞机还有可能提前起飞!回头到了伦敦,通关还要排队呢!快快快!
B:Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica.
乙:飞去伦敦要六个小时。有莫妮卡在,一路上有得我们受的。
A:Passport, check! Camera, check! Traveller's cheques, check!
甲:护照,检查完毕!照相机,检查完毕!旅行支票,检查完毕!
B:Who are you saying “check” to?
乙:你跟谁报告呢?
A:Myself. Y'know for remembering to pack a thing. Yeah, you do a good thing, you get a check! My mom does it, I never realized it was weird.
甲:我自己。就是为了打包的时候避免忘记东西。对啦,做对了一件事,就检查一下!我妈就是这样,我倒是从来没有觉得这有什么奇怪的。
B:Yeah, my mom used to put her head in the oven. Well, actually, she only did it the one time. But it was pretty weird.Hey!Hey!
乙:哼,我妈妈还曾经把头放进烤箱里呢。嗯,实际上她只这么千过一次。这倒是挺奇怪的。嗨!嗨!
A:Hey! Are you ready yet?
甲:嗨!你都准备好了吗?
B:Yep! You got the tickets?
乙:是的!你拿到机票了?
A:Oh! Got'em right here, check!
甲:哦,对了!拿到了,瞧,检查完毕!
B:It's all London, baby! Here we go.
乙:去伦敦喽,宝贝!出发!