Well, that was a disaster.
这明明就闯祸了。
Come. Fly with me, criancinha.
来吧。我带你飞,宝贝。
We're gonna walk out there, on that?
我们要从这走到对面去吗?
It's the quickest way back.
这是回去最快的路。
But it's right over the Memory Dump.
但是下面就是记忆垃圾场。
If we fall, we'll be forgotten forever.
要是我们掉下去了,我们就永远被忘掉了。
We have to do this for Riley.
我们这么做都是为了莱莉。
Just follow my footsteps.
跟着我走就行了。
Not that high. It's totally...
没有想象的那么高,完全是...
Hey.
嘿。
So...Things got a little out of hand downstairs.
呃...刚刚在楼下场面有点失控。
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈一谈吗?
Come on. Where's my happy girl?
打起精神来,我快乐的小宝贝呢?
Monkey. Woo-hoo.
猴子。呜呼呜呼。
Whoa! He's trying to start up Goofball.
哇,他在尝试让笨笨岛重新运转。
Come on. Hoo-Haa.
打起精神来。呼哈呼哈。