What do you want?I don't know.I, uh--I thought that was weird with your dad,
你要干什么 我不知道 我觉得你父亲好奇怪
What he did Is he like that all the time? Is that
他的所为 他经常那样吗 他是不是...
Is that what you gotta go through?Man, I--I get it.I get it.
你一直过着这样的生活吗 兄弟 我明白了 我明白的
What's your problem?Look, I don't need your pity.
你是怎么了 听着 我不需要你的同情
Seriously, you don't have to be like this.
说实话 你不必那这样
You don't. Just go.What's your problem, man?I don't know, ok.
不必 快走 你到底怎么了 兄弟 我不知道
I don't know.What I said before about you leaving, it was harsh.
我真的不知道 我之前说的那些 关于你要离开的话 很刻薄
No, no. You--you had every right.
不 不 你有权对我生气
You asked me what I wanted my future to be.I wanted to be a writer.
你问我对未来有什么规划 我想当个作家
My mom sort of pushed me into that direction From the time I was able to read.
我妈妈想让我向那方面发展 从我识字那一刻起就抱此期望
She supported me, encouraged me,Bought me my first journal,And then she died.
她支持我 鼓励我 第一本日记本是她给我买的 然后她去世了
And I can't see myself being a writer anymore.
我觉得自己不可能再当作家了
That was something that we shared.
因为那是我和妈妈共同的梦想