Bishop withdrew the bail money. I'm gonna spend a year in here waiting for trial.
毕夏普撤回了保释金。我要在这里待一年候审。
I still have other options. I'm looking into a second mortgage on my apartment.
我还有其它选择。我准备第二次抵押公寓。
Alicia, you can't do that. -I can. I'm meeting today.
艾丽西娅,你不能这样做。 -可以。我约好今天谈。
It's very generous, but seriously. - Stop it. You would do the same thing.
你非常慷慨,但真的不行。 -别说了。你也会这样做的。
You have to take the deposition today.
你今天得取证。
I'll reschedule. -You can't.
我再安排时间。 -不行。
Deena will take her business to Lockhart/Gardner. Bring Carey Zepps into the depo and have him whisper in your ear every now and then for effect.
迪娜会去找洛&加律所。让凯里•泽普斯参加取证让他时不时地在你旁边耳语做样子。
Who's on the other side? - Lorainne Joy, Clements & Holloway.
对方律师是谁? -克莱门茨&霍洛韦律所的洛林•乔伊。
You're kidding. -What?
开玩笑吧。 -怎么说?
Why?
怎么啦
Alicia, how are you? - I'm good, Lorainne. How are you?
艾丽西娅,你好吗? -我很好,洛林,你呢?
Good, good, good. I'm excited about facing off finally. I hope that all is forgiven about me not hiring you. But look at you now. What a perfectly adorable office!
非常好。我很激动我们终于能交手了。我希望你原谅我当年没聘请你。但看你现在。多有爱的办公室啊!
Should we get started?
我们开始好吗?
The first deposition is Gus Pawlicky. He's their top coder. -He's the linchpin? -Yeah. The rest of the class action crumbles if you destroy him.
第一个取证的是格斯•帕利奇。他是他们的高级程序员。 -他是关键吗?-是的。如果你干掉他,集体诉讼的其他人就垮了。
And how long have you worked at Chumhum, Mr. Pawlicky?
你在查查网工作多久了,帕利奇先生?
I was-I was fired. But seven years total. -Until you discovered this Chumhum price-fixing. -Ms. Joy, do you mind?
我被-我被解雇了。但工作了七年了。 -直到你发现查查网垄断薪水。-乔伊女士,别插嘴好吗?
Chumhum had a handshake deal with other social networking companies. A week later, I was fired. -I'm whispering something that looks important so Deena thinks I'm in control.
查查网与其它社交网络公司有口头交易。一周后,我就被解雇了。 -我耳语一些看起来重要的东西,迪娜会以为我是负责人。
Thank you, Carey. -Do you need a minute with Alicia to help her?
谢谢你,凯里。 -你需要一点时间去帮艾丽西娅吗?
His lawyer will try and shut you down, but start in with questions about his drinking.
他的律师会打击你,你就开始问他喝酒的问题。
My drinking?
我喝酒?
Yes. You were pulled over on the afternoon of May 19?
对。你在5月19日下午被警方拦停?
Yes, I-I was upset. That was the day I found out about the agreement. -The price-fixing agreement. -So, because of that discovery, you decided to get drunk?
是,我当时很心烦。那天我发现有这项协议。-薪水垄断协议。 -就因为发现这个,你就决定喝醉吗?
I had a-a couple of beers at lunch. And that's all. -You received a negative performance evaluation in the previous week. Your supervisor wrote that he smelled alcohol on your breath.
我午餐时就喝了几杯啤酒。就这么多。 -你在之前的一周收到了负面的绩效评估你的主管说在你的口气中闻到酒味。
That's a lie. That was, uh, a fluoride rinse. -And three other negative evaluations in the months prior to your being let go.
这是说谎。那只是含氟漱口水的原因。 -你被解雇前的几个月还有三份负面评估。
Repeated lateness, failure to accomplish assigned tasks...
经常迟到,无法完成安排的任务••••••
Th-They planted those and they backdated them.
这是他们栽赃,日期是后来加上的。
Did they also backdate this accusation of your sexting?
对你色情短信的指控,日期也是后来加上的吗?
What? That was a-a prank. - Alicia. I think your partner wants to confer with you. -No, we're good.
什么?这是恶作剧。 -艾丽西娅我想你的搭档要和你商量点事。 -不,我们很好。
Let's go through these sexts one at a time.
我们来逐条看看这些色情短信。