原声文本:
In some ways, that's the best part.
某种程度上,那才是最美好之处
Barry, an armored car was just hijacked on Griffin Avenue.
巴里,有辆装甲车在格里芬大街被劫持了
Get your ass over there.
你马上赶过去
I got it. Actually...
收到,其实...
The best part?
最美好之处
It's this.
是这个
Wells...
好吧...
Who the hell let you in here?
是谁让你进来的
You been having a party out there?
你在外边搞了场派对吗
I'm sure you saw on TV.
我想你已经看过电视新闻了
A former employee of mine tried to kill me.
我的一个前雇员试图杀死我
Former employee with the ability to replicate...
有复制能力的前雇员...
faced off against a man who could move at super speed.
跟能极速移动的人对峙
You've seen him too, haven't you?
你也看见他了,不是吗
Indeed, I have.
没错,看见了
Extraordinary.
超凡的能力
The power he possesses, it's like the
他拥有的能力,就像...
it's like the gods of old.
就像古代的神
it's like Mercury on earth.
就像地球上的神
Can you imagine if you could control his power?
你能想象如果你能控制他的能力吗
If you could—if you could harness it?
如果你能...如果你能驾驭它
You could change what it means to be human.
你可能能改变人类的意义
The man in a red mask is the key,
戴着红色面具的人是关键
and I'm gonna get him.
我要抓住他
The man in the red mask.
戴着红色面具的人
He's called the flash.
他叫闪电侠
Or at least...
至少这么说...
He will be one day.
他有一天会成为闪电侠
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Forgive me, Simon.
原谅我,西蒙
I worry you think that you will think this is personal,
我担心你会以为我是针对你
and it's not.
其实不是
It's just that the man in the red mask...
是为了那个戴着红色面具的人...
the fastest man alive...
世界上最快的人...
he must be kept... safe.
必须确保他的...安全