I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street. Magazines and DVDs.
我在教堂街角开了家小店 卖杂志 影碟
I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...
我带了点好东西过来 你可能会喜欢...
Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker. It's very saucy. And British Birds.
树木崇拜者 这个可带感 特别有料 还有英国鸟事儿
Same sort of thing.
一样正点
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
The Holy War.
圣战
Sounds a bit dry, I know,
听名字不咋地 我知道
but there's a nun with all these holes in her habit...
但里面那个修女 袍子全是洞...
Jesus! Sherlock.
老天爷 夏洛克
What?
什么?
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Have you come to torment me?
你是来折腾我的吗?
What are you talking about?
你说啥捏?
What are you talking...?
你说啥...?
What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!
怎么 这破胡子就想骗过我?
You're crazy! No, no, no, no, no.
你疯了 别别别 别这样
It's not as good as your French!
还没你的法国腔装得像
Not as good as your French.
还没法国腔装得像
It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!
化妆都这么烂 夏洛克
Where did you get it from, a bloody joke shop...?!
这都哪买的 恶搞商店?
Oh, my God!
老天啊
I, I am so sorry.
我 我真是太对不起了
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Please...
别紧张...
It's fine.
一切正常
This one's got us all baffled.
这案子把我们都难倒了
I don't doubt it.
毫无疑问
What is it?
怎么了?
You're onto something, aren't you?
你在找什么 对不对?
Maybe.
也许
Shut up, John.
闭嘴 约翰
What?
什么?
Hmm?
嗯?
Nothing.
没什么
Hello.
喂
Hmm.
嗯
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'm sure.
我确定
OK.
好
I'm late for Cath. I'll see you later.
我约凯丝快迟到了 回头见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见