Ramsey, open it up for us.
拉姆齐,把门打开
Copy that.
收到
You're in.
可以进去了
You realize what this is?
知道这什么车吗
Lykan HyperSport.
莱肯限量超跑
$3.4 million. 0 to 60 in less than 30 seconds.
市场价340万美金,起步到时速100公里不超过3秒
There's 7 of these things in the
全世界只有七辆
world and this guy keeps it locked up in a vault.
而这家伙却把这辆车锁在保险库里
Nothing's sadder than locking a beast in a cage.
把如此野兽关在这样的笼子里,真是可悲
Right now I really wanna punch him in the face.
我现在真想朝那家伙脸上来一拳
Okay.
好了
Let's get to work.
开始干活吧
You got this, right?
你坚持得住,对吧
Go.
动作快点
All right.
好吧
Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?
你相信他是被我迷倒的吗
You ain't that charming, bitch.
你没那魅力,贱人
No!
不
Tej, our magic trick is failing. We're losing systems.
泰吉,我们要失败了,系统不受控制了
I know.
我知道
I see it.
找到了
Tej, talk to me.
泰吉,现在情况怎么样
I'm trying but their security system is locking us out.
我正在努力,不过他们的安保系统把我踢出来了
Listen, ladies and gentlemen...
听着,女士们先生们
Oh, there he is. These your dancers?
噢,他来了,这些都是你的伴舞吗
This is a party, baby!
这可是一场派对啊
Some of ya'll probably went to the bathroom
可能在座的一些嘉宾进入洗手间时
and noticed that all the hairspray was missing.
发现所有的发胶都不见了
Yep. She did it.
没错,就是她干的
Thank you.
感谢你的配合
And we're so happy for you to be here.
我们非常感谢您的光临
You look like you got some missiles underneath that dress.
看来你裙子下面别有一番天地
He did not just...
他刚才该不会
Did you just say that?
你真这么说了吗
Shit! Not the gate!
靠,别关门啊
Brian, faster!
布莱恩,动作快点
We're playing all the defense we can up here.
我们会想尽办法争取时间的
But we're gonna lose, you gotta hurry up.
但情势就要失控了,你们动作快一些
Thank god, you showed up.
谢天谢地,你来了
These parties bore me to death.
这派对简直无聊死了