手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 这个杀手不太冷 > 正文

这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:我不能在这停车

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Leon, my love: I know where to find the guys who killed my brother.

里昂,吾爱:我知道要去哪里找杀我弟弟的凶手。
Their boss is Norman Stansfield. He's in the D.E.A.Building, room 4602.
他们的老大是诺曼.史丹菲尔德。他在缉毒组大楼的4602号室。
I'm gonna do them myself.
我要亲手杀了他。
If something goes wrong, I left you 20 grand on the table.
如果我没成功,我在桌上放了两万块。
It's for a contract.
那是合约金。
Five grand a head, right?
一个人头五千,对吧?
I know I'll feel better after I do this.
杀了他们之后,我心里会好过一点。
I love you - Mathilda.
我爱你——玛婷达。
Wait for me. I won't be long.
等我一下。马上就回来。
Look, I can't park in front like this. It's a federal building!
嘿,我不能在这停车,这是联邦大楼!
And she's gonna do the same exact thing that I said.
她要干的事正如我预料。
A nine-milli, bullets.
一把九厘米口径手枪,子弹。
And another nine milli.
和另一把九厘米。
What'd you plan to do with all these guns, huh?
你带这些枪要干嘛?
Maybe she was planning on taking out the whole building.
也许她打算干掉整栋大楼里的人。
Holy shit! What've we got here? Lunch.
哇塞!瞧咱们找到了什么?午餐。
Careful, Blood.
小心点,死血。
Might be poisoned. No man, there's no anchovies on this.
也许下过毒了。不会,上面没有鳀鱼。
Is that what you call "I won't be long"? I've been hanging around here for at least ten minutes.
这就是你所谓的“马上回来”?我已经在这附近绕了至少十分钟了。
I did my best. Avanti.
我已经尽力了。走吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。