Uh, does the ASA have any more questions?
助理检察官还有问题吗?
Yes, I do. Mrs. Florrick, could you please tell me... Could you please tell me what this is?
我有。福瑞克夫人,请你告诉我...请你告诉我这是什么?
It appears to be a master membership roster of Mr. Roja's health clubs.
貌似是罗哈先生健身房的会员总名册。
Yes, it is. Thank you. Quite a few members.
是的。谢谢。会员很不少。
I believe it does very well. - Oh, very well.
我相信健身房经营得非常好。 -非常好。
Could you also tell me what this is, please?
麻烦告诉我这是什么?
The death certificate inventory from the county medical examiner. -Yes, it is. Thank you again. It is a list of people who have died in the last two years.
这是县验尸官出具的死亡证明清单。 -是的。再次感谢。这是过去两年死亡人员的名单
Could you compare the highlighted names there with the membership roster from the health clubs?
你可以把高亮的名字与健身房的会员花名册对比下吗?
Your Honor, what does this have to do with our source of funds hearing?
法官阁下,这和资金来源听证会有什么关系?
Dexter Roja's bail money came from his business. 20 percent of his business came from people who are dead.
迪克斯特•罗哈提供的保释金来源于他的生意。其中20%的生意来源于已经死了的人。
All right, let me see that.
好的,给我看看。
His business is a sham. It is a cover for laundering Mr. Bishop's drug proceeds. And if I were allowed... If I were allowed to question Mr. Bishop, then this would become evid...
他的生意只是幌子。是为毕夏普先生的毒品交易洗黑钱。如果我可以...如果我可以询问毕夏普先生,那这就可以成为证...
Your Honor, you have already quashed Mr. Bishop's subpoena.
法官阁下,您已经撤销了毕夏普先生的传票。
Yes, but we would suggest that Mrs. Florrick's testimony has opened that question again.
是,但我们可以提出福瑞克夫人的证词又带来了询问可能。
Your Honor, there is nothing new here. - No, uh, actually there is.
法官阁下,并没有新证据。 -不,事实上有的。
Okay, I'm gonna allow Mr. Bishop to be subpoenaed.
我允许传唤毕夏普先生。
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您,法官阁下。