原声文本:
Hungry?
肚子饿了吗
Pepperoni, olives... and jalapenos.
意大利辣香肠,橄榄...还有墨西哥辣椒
Just like you like it.
我想你应该会喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
You were wrong.
你搞错了
I have been wrong a lot this week.
这周我搞错了很多事
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得更明确一点
You said that one of things driving you
你说你一直被
to run around out there was that you couldn't help your dad.
不能帮助你爸爸的事困扰着
You can help him.
你可以帮他
We can.
我们可以
We're gonna figure out
我们会找出
who or what killed your mother that night.
那晚杀害你母亲的人或东西
And then we're gonna get your father out of prison.
然后让你爸父亲免受牢狱之灾
Together.
我们一起
Joe, what I said about you not being my father
乔,之前我说你不是我的父亲...
Barry, I know.
巴里,我知道
I know I'm not your father.
我知道我不是你的父亲
You're right. You're not.
你说得对,你不是
You're just... the man who kept me fed
你只是...那个让我吃得饱
and in clothes...
和穿得暖的人...
who sat beside my bed at night until I fell asleep
每晚坐在我床边等我睡着
because I was afraid of the dark...
因为我怕黑...
helped me with my homework...
教导我写作业...
you taught me how to drive and shave...
教我如何开车和刮胡子...
and you dropped me off at college.
还把我送去上大学
Sounds a lot like a dad to me.
对于我你做了很多父亲会做的事
Every kid dreams of being a superhero.
每个小孩都梦想当超级英雄
Having powers. Saving people.
拥有能力,拯救人类
But no kid thinks about what it's like when you're a hero
但没有孩子想到当自己是英雄
and you're not saving people.
却无法拯救人类时会怎样
Truth is...
事实是...
not much else changes.
其他的都没怎么改变
You still hurt. You still love.
你还是会痛,你还是会爱
You still wish and hope and fear things.
你还是会许愿期待以及害怕
And you still need people to help you with all of it.
红色尾迹的新消息,红色尾迹出现在中城街道上,被红色尾迹从火灾中救出的家庭,红色尾迹又在中城出现了。