At Christmas one year, Tommy wanted a puppy.
有一年的圣诞,汤米想要一只小狗
He wanted to name it Arthur,
他想给它起名叫亚瑟
As in King Arthur, because he's a Merlyn.
亚瑟就是亚瑟王,因为他是梅林
Well, you used to be so incredibly adorable.
你以前真是超级可爱
I still am.
我现在也是
My wife would have liked you, Laurel.
我太太应该会很喜欢你,劳拉
I wish I would have known her.
我真希望我能认识她
She passed away before Tommy and I became friends.
她在我和汤米成为朋友前就去世了
She was killed, Laurel. There's no need to be polite about it.
她是被杀害的,劳拉,可以直说的
You're just a ray of sunshine today, aren't you, dad?
你今天还挺高兴的,是吧,爸爸
Please forgive me. Talking about my wife has a tendency to make me a little bit maudlin.
请原谅我,谈起我妻子会让我有些伤感
And here I was beginning to think my days of being
我还以为我不用再做
Oliver Queen's personal computer geek were coming to an end.
奥利弗·奎恩的私人电脑极客了
Is that your way of saying you miss me?
那就是你对我表达思念的方式吗
No. But if it works for you, go with it.
不,但你要是那么想,就算是吧
Heh. So a friend of mine is running a scavenger hunt,
我的一个朋友在玩寻宝游戏
and there's a case of Lafite Rothschild 1982 waiting at the end.
最后等着他的是一箱82年拉菲罗斯柴尔德
Oh...I love red wine.
我爱死红葡萄酒了
But in order to find it,
但是想找到它
I first need to get through this.
我得先过了这一关
Hmm. Security fob.
安全卡
It's PIN protected.
有私人密码保护
Challenge response goes back to a company called Blackhawk Squad Protection Group.
质询响应回溯到一家名叫黑鹰小队保护集团的公司
Yeah, my friend had his bodyguard set it up for him.
我朋友的保镖给他办理的
Personally, however, I think it's cheating. But whatever.
但是我个人认为这是骗人玩的,管他呢
This is a military-grade cryptographic security protocol.
这是军用级别的加密安全协议
Your friend really went to all this trouble?
你朋友真的能惹上这样的事
The idle rich are hard to entertain.
阔佬都很难取悦
Listen... You get through it and one of those bottles of wine is yours.
听着,你破解掉这个,其中一瓶葡萄酒就归你了