You playing too?
你也在玩吗
"Playing"?
玩
You're cheating off me. Is that it?
你利用我作弊 是吧
It's not gonna work.
没用的
You can't beat me. I'm going to win.
你不可能打败我 我会赢
Win what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
赢什么 我不知道你在说什么
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
You've been tracking me, haven't you?
你在跟踪我 对吧
This ends now, understand?
到此为止 明白吗
Yes, but I'm not tracking you. I'm here to help.
明白 不过我没有跟踪你 我是来帮助你
No, you're not.
你才不是呢
You're here to sabotage me and leave me behind.
你来是想绊住我 超过我 把我抛到后边
I won't leave you behind.
我不会把你抛到后边
Fine. You're welcome to keep playing, but I'm gonna have a head start.
好吧 那欢迎继续玩 但我要来点领先优势
Help! This man's got a gun! Please don't hurt me!
救命 这人有枪 请别伤害我
You're making a mistake.
你不该这么做
NYPD, Detective Riley.
纽约警察 莱利警探
This man I wanted in conjunction with a case of mine.
此人跟我的一个案子有关
I'll take him into custody.
我要带走他
Like hell you will. What about my window?
带走你个头 那我的车窗怎么办
I'm sure this gentleman will be happy to pay for it.
我相信这位先生很愿意赔偿你
Won't he?
是吧
We'll take that. That should cover it.
我们收了 应该够了
Book him, Detective.
逮捕他吧 警探
Need I remind you that under our newfound oversight, my income is no longer unlimited.
我得提醒你 目前的形势下 我的收入不再是无限了
But I do appreciate your timing.
不过很感谢你及时赶到
For what it's worth, Claire seems to think she's playing a game.
看起来克莱尔觉得 她在玩一个游戏
I can't tell if it's real or if it's just in her mind.
我不知道是真的 还是她的想象
Sounds like you're working this number after all.
看来你还是在解决这号码啊
I'm working a puzzle, John.
我是在解决谜题 约翰
That's all she is, a puzzle?
她就只是个谜题吗