特别探员格雷厄姆。
I never formally introduced myself. I'm Freddie Lounds.
我一直没有正式介绍自己,我是弗雷迪·劳兹。
Are you trying to salvage this joke from the mouth of madness?
想挽回你口无遮拦的嘴,说出的恶毒话吗?
Please. Let me apologize for my behavior in there.
请允许我为刚才的行为道歉。
It was sloppy and misguided and hurtful.
那很草率,带有误导性又很伤人。
Miss Lounds. Now is not the time.
劳兹女士。现在不是时候。
Look, you and I may have our own reasons for being here, but I also think we both genuinely care about what happens to Abigail Hobbs.
听着,我们俩来这里的原因可能不同,但我们都是真心在意发生在阿比盖尔·霍布斯身上的事。
You told her I was insane.
你跟她说我是个疯子。
I can undo that.
我能收回那句话。
You help Abigail see me as more than her father's killer and I help you with online ad sales?
你让阿比盖尔认为我不止是杀了他父亲的人,还想让我帮你增加网上广告点击率?
I can undo what I said.
我能收回我所说的话。
I can also make it a lot worse.
也能使它变得更糟。
Miss Lounds...it's not very smart to piss off a guy who thinks about killing people for a living.
劳兹女士惹毛一个以想象杀人为生的人,可不是多聪明的行为。
"It isn't very smart to piss off a guy who thinks about killing people for a living.
惹毛一个以想象杀人为生的人,可不是多聪明的行为。"
You know what else isn't very smart?
知道还有什么行为不算聪明吗?
You were there with him.
你当时和他在一起。
And you let those words come out of his mouth.
居然还让那些话从他嘴里蹦出来。
I trust Will to speak for himself.
我相信威尔能为自己辩护。
Evidently you shouldn't.
显然你不该相信。
I'm just happy the story wasn't about Abigail Hobbs.
我倒是很高兴她没有写阿比盖尔·霍布斯。
Well, then it's a victory.
好吧,那这就是"胜利"了。
So, Abigail Hobbs wants to go home.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯想要回家。
Let's take her home.
那就送她回家。
What Abigail wants and what she needs are different things.
阿比盖尔想要的和她需要的是两码事。
Taking her out of a controlled environment would be reckless.
把她送出受控环境属于草率行为。
You said she was practical.
你说过她头脑很清醒。
That could just mean she has a dissociative disorder.
那可能只意味着她患有人格分裂症。
You take her home, she may experience intense emotions, respond aggressively, or re-enact some aspect of the traumatic event without even realizing it.
送她回家,她可能会激发出强烈的情绪,做出过激的反应,或者在无意识的情况下,重演创伤性事件。
Where do you weigh in on this, doctor?
你怎么看?医生。
Dr. Bloom is right.
布鲁姆博士说得对。
But there is a scenario where revisiting the trauma event could help Abigail heal and actually prevent denial.
不过重温创伤型事件,这个方案能帮助治愈阿比盖尔,并且能预防她的否认情绪。
Then we have a difference of opinion. Therefore, I am going to choose the opinion that best serves my agenda.
我们出现了意见分歧。所以,我要选择最合我心意的方案。
I need to know if you're right about the copycat, Will.
我需要知道你对模仿犯的分析是否正确,威尔。
We have no way of knowing what's waiting for her when she goes home.
我们不知道她回家之后会发生什么事。