Hello. Did I wake you?
哈喽。我吵醒你们了吗?
Do you have to play that?
你非得弹那个吗?
Well, I have to practice.
我得练习呀。
And I don't think of it as playing so much as hugging.
而且我觉得更像是在拥抱,而不是练习。
Okay. First day of school.
新学校的第一天。
Very, very exciting.
非常非常兴奋。
I was up late last night figuring out a new plan.
我昨晚熬夜制定了一个新的计划。
Here it is.
是这样的。
Fear. I need a list. ...of all the possible negative outcomes on the first day at a new school.
怕怕,我需要一张。...关于新学校的第一天可能出现的所有坏事的清单。
What? Way ahead of you there.
什么?早就做好了。
They won't notice no meteor.
说不定会有流星。
Disgust. Make sure Riley stands out today.
厌厌,要确保莱莉今天能鹤立鸡群。
But, also blends in.
但是也要能融入集体。
When I'm through, Riley will look so good, the other kids will look at their own outfits and fart.
当我走过人群时,莱莉会如此惊艳以至于其他小孩只能看着自己的装扮放屁。
Joy!
乐乐!
Yes, Joy.
是的,乐乐。
You'll be in charge of the console.
你来负责控制台。
Keeping Riley happy all day long.
让莱莉一整天都开心。
And may I add, I love your dress, it's adorable.
我得补充一句。我很喜欢你的裙子,好可爱。
Oh, this old thing. Thank you so much.
噢。这是件旧衣服啦,谢谢你。
I love the way it twirls.
我喜欢它旋转的样子。
Train of Thought, right on schedule.
思维列车,准点到达了。
Anger. Unload the daydreams.
怒怒,把那些白日梦卸下来。
I ordered extra, in case things get slow in class.
我预定了额外的量。以防课上得太慢了。
Might come in handy.
应该会很有用。
If this new school is full of boring, useless classes.
如果这个新学校的课程都无聊又无用的话。
Which it probably will be.
其实也差不多会是这样。
Oh, Sadness. I've a super important job just for you.
噢,忧忧。我有个超级重要的工作给你。
Really.
真的吗?
Uh-heh. Follow me.
对,跟我来。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
And there. Perfect.
搞定。完美。
This is the circle of sadness.
这是个悲伤之圈。
Your job is to make sure that all the sadness stays inside of it.
你的工作就是确保所有的悲伤都乖乖待在里面。
So, you want me just to stand here?
所以你要我只站在这里?
Hey, it's not my place to tell you how to do your job.
嘿,我可不能对你的工作指手画脚。
Just make sure that all...the sadness stays in the circle.
你就确保所有的悲伤都待在这个圈子。