What happened? Are you ok?I'm fine.Unbelievable.
发生什么了 你还好吗 我没事 难以置信
You were totally faking it.Caroline, come on.
你居然完全是装的 卡罗琳 算了
No, you scared the hell out of me.Bonnie?I'm fine.Everything's fine.
不 你把我魂都吓出来了 邦妮 我没事 一切都很好
How can you bring Katherine back?
你如何让凯瑟琳重返人世
Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church,
在凯瑟琳和其他人被烧死在教堂之前
You remember what it was like in this town?
你还记得当时镇里的情景吗
Yeah, I remember the fear and the hysteria.
记得 到处都是疯狂和恐慌
The townspeople were killing vampires one by one.
居民们把吸血鬼一个一个杀死
When they came for Katherine,I went straight to Emily,
当他们要对凯瑟琳下手的时候 我去找了艾米莉
Said, "I'll do anything. name your price.""Just protect her."She did.How?
我对她说 "只要你能保护凯瑟琳" "我愿意付出任何代价" 她做到了 怎么做的
She did some kind of spell with the crystal.
她对一块水晶念咒施法
And while the church was burning,We thought Katherine was burning in it.
当教堂着火的时候 我们都以为凯瑟琳被烧死在里面
She wasn't.But I...I saw her go inside.
事实上并没有 但我看见她走进去了
There's a tomb underneath the church.
在教堂下面有一座地下坟墓
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
魔咒把凯瑟琳封印在了坟墓里 保护着她
Are you telling me that Katherine's alive?
你是说凯瑟琳还活着吗
Well, if that's what you wanna call it.
你想这么说的话也可以
She's been trapped in a mystical holding cell
她在一间神秘的牢房里
For the last century and a half.
被困了一个半世纪
But you're an expert on a starving vampire,
不过你很了解饥饿的吸血鬼的感受
So how do you think she's doin', stef?
所以你觉得她现状如何呢 斯特凡