Ow. That hurts.Downside of my diet.Getting hit actually hurts.
真疼啊 我的食谱就这点不好 被撞一下真的会很疼
I'm impressed, Stefan.Fun with booze and darts,Sentimental with football,And now starry night.
真了不起啊 斯特凡 一起喝酒 扔飞镖 一起玩橄榄球 回忆过去 现在又一起看满天星斗
What do you want, Stefan?It wasn't real, Damon.Our love for Katherine.
你到底想怎样 斯特凡 那不是真的 达蒙 我是说我们对凯瑟琳的爱
Oh, god.She compelled us. We didn't have a choice.
天哪 是她强迫我们的 我们别无选择
Took me years to sort that out,To truly understand what she did to us.
我花了很多年时间才真正明白 她对我们到底做了什么
Oh, no, Stefan.We are not take in that on tonight.
不 斯特凡 我们今晚不谈这个
What do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你要凯瑟琳的水晶干什么
How do you know about that?Come on. You knew Elena would tell me.
你怎么知道的 得了吧 你知道埃琳娜会告诉我的
How did you know it was Katherine's?
你怎么知道那东西是凯瑟琳的
Emily gave it to her on her last night.
艾米莉在她死前的那个晚上给她的
I was with her. You weren't.I was the last one to see her, Damon.
当时我跟她在一起 而你没有 我是最后一个见到她的人 达蒙
Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你到底要拿凯瑟琳的水晶干什么
She didn't tell you?We had other things on our mind.
她没告诉你吗 我们当时在考虑别的事情
I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.
我可以毫不犹豫地把你的心脏挖出来
Yeah. I've heard that before.I have a bigger surprise, Stefan.I'm gonna bring her back.
是啊 这话你说过不止一次 我还有个更大的惊喜 斯特凡