Bonnie.Look, it's just not me, ok?
邦妮 听着 那不是我的风格
I don't believe in the...Whoo whoo.But if you do, then ok. I'm in.
我不相信那些...神魔鬼怪的事情 但如果你信的话 那好吧 我也信
That's all it takes for me to jump on board,
只要你信 我就跟你保持一致
Because I consider you to be my best friend.
因为我把你当做最好的朋友
And I'm saying this knowing that Elena's in the kitchen listening to my every word.
我鼓起勇气才说出来的 因为我知道 埃琳娜正在厨房听着我的每句话
Look, I didn't know how real this was for you,But I'm listening now.
听着 我不知道你有多相信这些事 但我现在愿意倾听
Ok?Elena, you can come in now. We're done.
好吗 埃琳娜 你可以进来了 我们谈完了
Well, there is just way too much drama in this room.
剧情真是峰回路转啊
So what do you guys wanna do?I have an idea.
你们想怎么做 我有个主意
Why don't we have a seance I don't think that's a good idea.
不如我们来个降神会吧 我可不觉得这是个好主意
Come on. Let's summon some spirits.
来吧 咱们来召唤鬼魂吧
This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do.
那个叫艾米莉的小妞得把事情解释清楚
What are we doing?I don't know.Be quiet and concentrate.
我们在干什么呢 不知道 安静 集中精神
Ok, close your eyes.Ok, now take a deep breath.
好了 闭上双眼 现在 深吸一口气
Bonnie, call to her.Emily...You there?
邦妮 开始召唤她吧 艾米莉 你在吗
Really? "Emily, you there?"That's all you got?
不是吧 "艾米莉 你在吗" 你就会这么一句吗
Come on.Fine. Jeez.Emily...I call on you.
拜托 好好好 天啊 艾米莉 我召唤你
I know you have a message.I'm here to listen.
我知道你有话要说 我在此倾听