Special delivery, huh?
送外卖的?
Let me guess.
我猜猜看。
Chinese? Thai, maybe?
中国菜?还是泰式的?
I've got it. Italian food.
我知道了,意大利菜。
What's your name, angel?
你叫什么名字,小天使?
Mathilda
玛婷达。
Mathilda.
玛婷达。
Mathilda, I want you to put the sack on the floor.
玛婷达,我要你把袋子放在地上。
Good. And now I want you to tell me everything you know about Italian food.
很好。然后我要你告诉我这个意大利菜的故事。
And don't forget the name of the chef who fixed it for me.
还有特地为我准备这道菜的厨师是谁。
Nobody sent me. I do business for myself.
没有人派我来,是我自己要送来的。
So this is something personal, is it?
所以这是我们的私人恩怨?
What filthy piece of shit did I do now?
我之前干了什么坏事惹到你了?
You killed my brother.
你杀了我弟弟。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。.
And you wanna join him?
你想去找他吗?
No.
不想。
It's always the same thing.
事情总是这样的。
It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life.
当你真正开始感受到对死亡的恐惧,你才会学到要感激生命。
Do you like life, sweetheart?
你喜欢你的生命吗,亲爱的?
Yes.
是的。
That's good.
很好。
Because I take no pleasure in taking a life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it.
因为去杀一个不在意自己生命的人,一点快乐都没有。