I calculated that there were 13 possibilities once I'd invited Moriarty onto the roof.
我精心计算过 和莫里亚蒂上天台后 一共有13种可能性
I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
有可能的话 我想尽量别死
The first scenario involved hurling myself into a parked van filled with washing bags.
第一种要冲刺到 一辆装满洗衣袋的车上
Impossible, the angle was too steep.
不可能 角度太陡
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
第二种 我会点日本式摔跤
You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.
作为天才 你迟钝到家了
What?
什么?
I don't care
我才不管
how you faked it, Sherlock.
你是怎么假死的 夏洛克
I want to know why.
我只想知道 为什么
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
为什么? 为了阻止莫里亚蒂呀
Oh.
噢
Why, as in...?
你说那个啊...
I see. Yes. Why?
我知道了 好吧 为什么呢?
That's a little more difficult to explain.
那个说来话长
I've got all night.
我今晚就在这听了
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
其实呢 主要是麦克罗夫特的主意
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
哦 其实是你哥的计划?
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.
可他还需要一个信得过的人
Mm-hm.
嗯
Sorry.
对不起
But he was the only one?
就他知道?
The only one who knew?
就他一个人?
A couple of others.
还有其他几个
It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
计划必须周密
The next of the 13 possibilities was...
13个可能的下一条是...
Who else? Who else knew?
还有谁? 还有谁知道?
Who?!
谁?
Molly.
茉莉
Molly?!
茉莉?
John...
约翰
Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all.
茉莉·胡珀 还有我流浪汉消息网的几个人
OK.
行
OK.
行啊
So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
所以就是你哥 茉莉 还有100个流浪汉
Ha, no! 25 at most.
没啦 最多25个