Thorin, no.
索林,不要。
Erebor. What is your interest in this map?
伊鲁伯。你为何对这地图感兴趣?
It's mainly academic.
主要是学术研究。
As you know this sort of artifact sometimes contains hidden text.
如你所知,这类古物通常藏有密语。
You still read ancient Dwarvish, do you not?
你还会读古矮人语,对吗?
Moon runes? Of course.
月之文字?那是当然。
An easy thing to miss.
很容易就被忽略。
Well, in this case, that is true.
看来是没错。
Moon runes can only be read by the light of a moon of the same shape and season as the day on which they were written.
月之文字只能透过月光读取月亮的季节和形状要和书写时一致。
Can you read them?
你能读吗?
These runes were written on a Midsummer's Eve by the light of a crescent moon nearly 200 years ago.
这些符文是在夏至傍晚所写,约在两百年前的新月月光下。
It would seem you were meant to come to Rivendell.
看来你们是注定来到瑞文戴尔。
Fate is with you, Thorin Oakenshield. The same moon shines upon us tonight.
命运眷顾着你,索林·橡木盾,同样的月光今晚照耀你我。
Stand by the gray stone when the thrush knocks and the setting sun with the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the keyhole.
当画眉鸟敲打的时候站在灰色的岩石旁边,落日藉着都灵之日的余晖将会照耀在钥匙孔上。
Durin's Day?
都灵之日?
It is the start of the Dwarves' new year, when the last moon of autumn and the first sun of winter appear in the sky together.
那是矮人新年的元旦,当秋天末月和冬日初阳同时在空中交会。
This is ill news.
这是坏消息。