What was that? Was it a bear?
那是什么?是熊吗?
It's a bear!
是只熊!
There are no bears in San Francisco.
旧金山没有熊啦。
I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear.
我见过一个很多毛发的人,他看起来像只熊。
Oh. I'm so jumpy, my nerves are shocked.
噢,我好忐忑,我是神经受到冲击了。
Ew. I don't wanna hear about your nerves.
我才不要听有关你的神经的事。
I'll tell you what it is. This move has been a bust.
我来告诉你们这是怎么回事,这次搬家是个错误。
That's what I've been telling you guys.
这就是我一直想说的呀。
There're at least 37 things for Riley to be scared of right now.
目前至少有三十七个东西会让莱莉感到害怕。
This smell alone is enough to make her gag.
单单这个气味就足够让她窒息了。
I can't believe Mom and Dad moved us here.
我真不相信爸妈把家搬到这里。
Look. I get it.You guys have concerns.
我懂啦。你们有一些担心的地方。
But we've been through worst.
但我们经历过更糟糕的事。
Tell you what. Let's make a list of all the things Riley should be happy about.
这样吧,我们来列举一下能让莱莉开心的事情。
Fine. Let's see.
好吧,想一想。
This house stinks. Our room stinks.
房子烂透了,房间烂透了。
Pizza is weird here.
比萨很奇怪。
Our friends are back home.
朋友们都在家乡。
And all our stuff is in the missing van.
我们的行李都在不见了的货车里。
Oh, come on.
噢,别这样。
It could be worse.
事情本可能更糟糕呢。
Yeah, Joy. We could be lying on a dirty floor. In a bag.
你说得对,乐乐。我们没有在脏兮兮的地板上睡睡袋就已经很不错了。
Okay, I admit it.
好吧,我承认。
We had a rough start. But think of all the good things that...
这个开始不大好。但想一想那些好事情...
No, Joy.
不,乐乐。
There is absolutely no reason for Riley to be happy right now.
这个时候莱莉根本没有理由开心。
Let us handle this.
让我们来处理这件事好了。
I say we skip school tomorrow and lock ourselves in the bedroom.
我建议明天翘课把自己锁在房间里。
We have no clean clothes.
我们没有干净的衣服。
I mean no one should see it.
这可不能让别人看到。
And we could cry until we can't breathe.
我们可以哭到窒息。
We should lock the door and scream the curse word we know. It's a good one.
我们应该锁住门喊我们会的脏话,真是个好主意。
Now, hold on. Look. We all have our off days. You know...
等等。我们都有不如意的日子。
Hi, honey.
嗨,亲爱的。
The Mom bad news Train is pulling in.
专门运送坏消息的老妈号火车即将到站。
Still no moving van.
搬家货车还是没到。
Now they're saying it won't be here till Tuesday.
现在他们说要星期二才能到。
Can you believe it.
真是难以置信。