Can I help you with anything, sir?
需要点单吗 先生?
Hi, yeah, I'm looking for a bottle of champagne. A good one.
你好 我想点瓶香槟 好点的
Hmm, well, these are all excellent vintages, sir.
我们家的都挺好 上好的陈年佳酿 先生
Oh, it's not really my area, what do you suggest?
我不太懂酒 你建议哪瓶呢?
Well, you cannot possibly go wrong, but if you'd like my personal recommendation...
选哪个都不会错 但如果你想听我的个人推荐...
Mm.
好
This last one on the list is a favourite of mine.
最后一种是我的最爱
It is, you might in fact say, like a face from the past.
可以说 尝起来就像 故人重逢
Great. I'll have that one please.
很好 就要这个了
It is familiar, but with the quality of surprise!
熟悉的口味 但带有一点惊喜
Well, surprise me.
行 快给我上惊喜吧
I'm certainly endeavouring to, sir.
一定遵命 先生
Sorry that took so long.
抱歉我来晚了
You OK?
你还好吧?
Yeah, yeah. Me?
嗯嗯 我?
Fine. I am fine.
好得不得了
Now then, what did you want to ask me?
好啦 你想问我什么?
More wine?
再来点酒?
No, I'm good with water, thanks.
不用 我喝水就行 谢谢
Right.
好吧
So?
什么事呀?
Er, so...
嗯...
Mary...
玛丽
Listen, um...
听我说
I know it hasn't been long, and I know we haven't known each other for a long time...
我知道我们交往不久 我知道我俩认识的时间不长
Go on.
接着说
Yes, I will.
好
As you know, these last couple of years haven't been easy for me.
你也知道 最近几年我过得挺痛苦
And meeting you...
遇见你
Yeah, meeting you has been the best thing that could have possibly happened.
应该算是我这辈子最幸运的事了
I agree.
我同意
What?
什么?
I agree, I'm the best thing that could have happened to you.
我同意 遇见我是你这辈子最幸运的事