No means no, asshat.
拒绝就是拒绝,傻帽。
I need to get back to work.
我得回去工作了。
I might still need your help, Shaw.
我可能还需要你帮忙,肖。
Did you not hear anything I just said?
你没听到我刚才说啥吗?
Yeah, I did.
是的,我听到了。
But I'm also trying to save a kid.
但我在救一个孩子。
You had to put it that way.
你只能让它那样。
You said you would get my son back.
你说过会救我儿子回来。
And I will.
我会的。
If you can't find Ben, I must have this network up before midnight.
如果你找不到本,我必须在午夜前弄好网络。
I have gone over everything I can think of, but it still won't connect.
我已经试过所有能想到的方法,但还是连接不上。
Perhaps I can be of some assistance.
也许我能帮些忙。
Detective Fusco said I might find you here.
弗斯科警探说这里能找到你。
Who are you?
你是谁?
He's a friend.
他的一个朋友。
Do you know anything about wireless network architecture?
你懂无线网络线路结构吗?
A bit. I think you'll find I'm a quick study.
略懂。我上手很快。
I'll leave you to it.
你们忙。
I'm gonna track down Link.
我去找林克。
Detective, whatever your plans, I urge you to be discreet.
警探,不管你有何计划,我劝你一定要谨慎。
Our current circumstances require that we play by the rules.
我们目前的情况要求我们必须循规蹈矩。
So then I'll find someone who doesn't.
那我就找个不需要循规蹈矩的人。
Phone.
电话。
Hello, John.
你好啊,约翰。