I love you. We love you too.
我爱你 我们也爱你
'Bye, girls. 'Bye.
拜 姑娘们 拜
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Daddy! Wake up!
爸爸 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 爸爸 醒醒
We slept too long and we're gonna be late for school!
我们睡了太久了 上学要迟到了
Quickly! Amelia, don't forget your backpack!
快点 艾米丽娅 别忘了你的书包
We're gonna miss the elevator!
我们要等电梯了
Hold on! Hold on! OK.
等会 等会 好
Oh. Good morning. Thank you. Wait.
早上好 谢谢 等等
You're Maggie's friend. Yeah.
你是玛姬的朋友 是的
Hi. Cam. Hi. Becca. Kyle's mother.
嗨 卡姆 嗨 我是贝卡 凯尔的妈妈
Pleasure. Nice to meet you. Amelia, let's go!
幸会 很高兴见到你 艾米丽娅 走了
I hate being late for school. Don't worry, punkins.
我讨厌上学迟到 别担心 小宝贝
You won't be late. Have some breakfast.
你不会迟到的 吃点早餐
The most important meal of the day.
这是一天中很重要的一餐
Amelia! Let's go!
艾米丽娅 走了
You know, I just have to say... Yes?
你知道 我想说...什么
My exhusband would never do what you're doing.
我前夫绝对不会像你这样
I think it's so evolved. You do?
我觉得你很贴心 真的吗
Absolutely I mean, most men would be completely emasculated
当然了 我是说 大部分男人 完全就是无能
by having their wife go off to be the breadwinner.
让他们的妻子出去赚吃的
Oh. Thank you.
噢 谢谢
OK. Go, go, go! You're gonna be late!
好 走 走 走 你们要迟到了
I love you! Do you want me to pick you up after school?
我爱你们 要我们放学来接你们吗
No! I'll be here at 3:00!
不要 我三点就来
No!
不要
What...
什么
What the hell...?
怎么回事
What? Where were you?
什么 你到哪去了
You said you were gonna pick us up at 3:00!
你说过3点会来接我们的
The car wouldn't start.
车子发动不起来了
You girls want to learn how to adjust a 4jet carburettor?
你们想学怎么调四路汽化器吗
It takes two screwdrivers. You could do it together.
要两个螺丝刀一起用 你们可以一起搞
No. Not really.
不 不想
Just don't be helpless.
别说没意义的话