I couldn't face letting it out.
我不忍心转租给别人
He never liked me dusting.
他从不让我帮忙打扫房间的
No, I know.
是 我知道
So why now? What changed your mind?
为什么现在回来? 怎么改变主意了?
Well, I've got some news.
嗯 有些事想告诉你
Oh, God, is it serious?
天哪 很严重吗?
What? No, no, I'm not ill.
什么? 不不 我没得绝症
I've, well, I'm.....moving on.
我 嗯 我...开始新生活了
You're emigrating?
要移居国外啦?
Nope. Er, no, I've er......I have met someone.
不是 呃 不 我...有对象了
Oh! Ah, lovely.
啊 那太好了
Yeah. We're getting married.
对 我们要结婚了
Well, I'm going to ask, anyway.
反正我准备求婚
So soon after Sherlock?
夏洛克才过去多久啊?
Hmm, well, yes.
可不是吗
What's his name?
他叫什么呀?
It's a woman.
是个女的
A woman?!
女的?
Yes, of course it's a woman.
当然是女的啊
You really have moved on, haven't you?
你果然抛弃旧生活了呀
Mrs Hudson, how many times?
赫德森太太 说了多少回了
Sherlock was not my boyfriend!
夏洛克不是我男朋友!
Live and let live, that's my motto.
放心 我很宽容的
Listen to me I am not gay!
再声明一次 我不是同性恋
I think I'll surprise John.
我想给约翰个惊喜
He'll be delighted.
他会很高兴的
You think so?
是吗?
Mm, pop into Baker Street, who knows, jump out of a cake.
突然回到贝克街家里 或者从蛋糕里蹦出来