We need to lower someone straight down
需要把一个人垂直放下去
or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft.
不然绳子会卡在轴边上
I've got a harness.
我有装备
Lower me down.
放我下去
Oh no way. I'm going.
不行 我去
He's my son.
他是我儿子
He's my son too.
他也是我儿子
You've been sitting behind a desk for ten years.
你在办公室都坐久了 干不了这个
I can do this.
我能行
Just bring him to me.
把他带回我身边
Hey. Can I ask you again?
我能再问你一遍吗
Ask what?
问什么
Why do you think it's so important that your fairy tale theory is true?
为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想是否属实呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
试试看
Cause...
因为...
This can't be all there is.
现在的情况不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof
我以为能证实一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都没找到
Well that's not true.
不是的
I was lost and you found me right?
我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
You mean you remember?
你的记忆恢复了吗
No I I don't remember
不 我没恢复
but I I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心倾听
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人员
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah we're we're okay.
是的 我们没事
Hang on Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去