You never should've messed with a man's family.
你不该去招惹一个男人的家人
I told your brother the same thing.
我对你弟弟说过一样的话
Reinforced your chassis.
加固了底盘
Just like going into the ring with weighted gloves.
就像拳手戴着厚重的手套参加比赛一样
Your mistake. I'm not here to play games.
你错了,我不是来玩的
See, you and me...
明白吗,你跟我
We're from different worlds.
我们是不同世界的人
Trust me, I've seen a lot
相信我,我见过的事情
meaner streets than the ones you're used to.
比你所见过的要残酷得多
Stick around.
那你可站好了
It's gonna get a lot meaner.
接下来会更残酷
You think this was gonna be a street fight?
你以为这是街头斗殴吗
On the ground!
趴下
Now!
立刻
Drop him or I will drop you!
放开他否则我就开枪了
Woah, woah!
哇,哇
Easy, guys. We're on the same team here.
冷静,伙计们,我们可是同一阵线的
Mr. Toretto...
多雷托先生
I'm here on the recommendation...
我是经由我们共同的朋友
of a, mutual friend of ours.
介绍而来的
Mr. Hobbs? Who the hell are you?
霍布斯先生 你他妈到底是谁
Me? I'm just a guy.
我,我就是个普通人
I'm, Mr. Nobody.
一个无名小卒
That's a big entrance for a nobody.
无名小卒的出场可真是盛大
And the guy who put our mutual friend in the hospital...
那个把我们共同的朋友送进医院的家伙
you just let him get away.
你刚刚让他逃走了
I think I might've just saved your ass there, Dom.
我刚刚是救了你一命吧,多姆
Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there?
你能先放了我的人吗
He's beginning to turn a little blue.
他被你勒得脸色发青了
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
Here they come.
他们来了
Listen, Dom.
听着,多姆
There's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me.
在黑暗世界和像我这样的幽灵之间有一场战争
You and your team unwittingly
而你和你的团队
walked into the middle of it in London...
在伦敦无意间卷入了这场战争中
and it appears it's now followed you home.
而且显然,它现在还缠上了你
It's up to you.
要怎么做,你随意
I'm gonna have a beer.
我要去喝酒了
You're welcome to join me.
欢迎你一起来
By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw.
顺便说一下,我可以帮你抓到戴克·肖
Belgian ale.
比利时麦芽酒
Man, those monks got it right.
天啊,那些酿酒僧太厉害了
I don't know about the whole celibacy thing,
我虽然不太了解禁欲之类的事情
but when it comes to beer...
但是一提到啤酒
Would you like one?
你要来一杯吗
I'm more of a Corona man myself.
我比较喜欢科罗娜(墨西哥啤酒)
Your files, not only detailed...
你的档案,不仅详细
It's, extremely entertaining.
而且非常有趣