This guy's just, relentless.
这家伙真是残忍
That's why Dom needs you.
所以多姆需要你
You two need to find this guy and you need to stop him...
你们俩要找到他,并阻止他
before he does any more damage to our family.
别让他对我们的家人造成更大的伤害
I just...
只是
I've screwed up so many things.
我搞砸了那么多事情
I couldn't live with myself if I screwed this up, too.
我无法忍受自己把你我的幸福生活也搞砸
You won't.
不会的
I believe in you.
我相信你
I believe in us. That's all that matters.
我相信我们,这就够了
I love you, Brian.
我爱你,布莱恩
Love you, baby.
我也爱你,宝贝
Just promise me. After this, we're done.
答应我,这件事过了以后,我们就收手
No more jobs, no more enemies.
不再接工作,不再有敌人
Come back to us.
回到我们身边
I won't let you down, Mia.
我不会让你失望的,米娅
I know.
我知道
Hey yo, Sean!
嘿,肖恩
Hey, check this out, man.
嗨,来看看这家伙
This dude over here wanna race the new DK.
这家伙想要参加新的甩尾王比赛
Not tonight, Twinkie.
今晚不行,蠢蛋
He said he knew Han.
他说他认识韩
Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast.
韩说你开很快,但没想到你真的那么快
Who said American muscle can't drift?
谁说美国肌肉车不能漂移
Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view.
韩说过他从后视镜里看到他把对手甩在身后
He never talked about it much.
他很少聊这些
Always playing it close to the vest.
他总是玩得很谨慎
We found a couple of things by the crash.
我们在事故现场找到了一些东西
Wasn't much left.
也没留下多少东西
Gisele.
吉赛尔
Yeah.
对了
There's one more thing.
还有个东西
I found this.
我找到了这个
Must've meant something to him.
这对他肯定有重要意义
When you find the guy that killed Han...
如果你找到杀死韩的那家伙
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Words ain't even been invented yet.
难以用语言表达
They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind...
人们说如果住进对方的心里
is not to die.
即使死亡也无法分开彼此
But he put you in his grave.
但他葬送了你
So now I'll do the same to him.
如今我也要亲手葬送他
I can't do no more funerals.
我不能承受更多的葬礼了
First, Han...
一开始是韩
Now Hobbs is laid out, of all people.
现在霍布斯也倒下了,我们所有人
We're being hunted.
都被盯上了
You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?
你知道他现在正在某个地方盯着我们,对吧
I hope so.
希望如此
That means he's close.
这说明他离我们很近
Just promise me, Brian.
答应我,布莱恩
No more funerals.
不要再有葬礼了
Just one more.
只剩最后一场了
His.
他的葬礼