What happened to you?I did something. I don't know.
你怎么了 我又做了什么 我说不清
It came from my necklace.Where'd you get that?
是我的项链驱使的 你从哪弄到的
It's part my costume, it's piece of junk.
是服装上的一部分 无关紧要的垃圾货而已
That piece of junk belongs to
你所谓无关紧要的垃圾货
One of the most powerful witches of our family.Let me show you.There she is.
属于我们家族里最强大的女巫之一 我给你看 就是她
Emily Bennett Your great great great great grandmother.
艾米莉·贝内特 你的曾曾曾祖母
And there is your necklace.You should go. I got this.
照片上那个项链就是你戴的这个 你走吧 我来处理
You did this. This is your fault.
是你一手造成的 都是你的错
You confuse me for someone with remorse.
你骂我也没用 我从来不会懊悔自己的行为
None of this matters to me. None of it.
我根本就无所谓 她死了又怎样
People die around you. How could it not matter?
你周围的人接连送命 怎么能无所谓
It matters and you know it You need to leave.
明明是有所谓的 你也知道 你得走了
Your wounds are bleeding.And you need to leave.
你的伤口在流血 你得走了