Come on, Dom, so where are you taking me?
说吧 多姆 你到底要带我去哪里
They say an open road helps you think...
他们说空旷的公路有助你思考
about where you've been...
关于你去过哪里
where you're going.
要到哪里去的问题
So you don't remember any of this yet?
你真的一点都不记得了吗
It's not fair.
这不公平
You know I don't.
你知道我失忆了
So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me?
你到底想带我去看什么
That.
就是那儿
Race Wars.
极速大赛
We used to come here?
我们以前参加过这个吗
Come here?
何止是参加
We invented it.
是我们创造了它
Keep it under 9000 rpms.
转速控制在九千以下
Kid's gonna fire his pistons after the first 200.
用不了两百米这小子的活塞就会报废
You know that's not my style, I got to ride or die, right?
你知道这不是我的风格 不飙宁死 不是吗
How about you just ride on this one.
这次不提死字好吗
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I know you're ready!
我知道你已经跃跃欲试了
Go!
出发
Nice job!
干得漂亮
Hey!
嗨
That's the girl I heard so much about.
这不就是传说中的女孩吗
Where you been at, ghost girl?
你之前跑哪去了 死而复生的女孩
That's the girl...
就是那个女孩
Ghost girl...
死而复生的女孩
Letty, what the hell?
莱蒂 你搞什么鬼
Damn, Dom! Your girl's still got that swing, homie.
靠 多姆 你那妞的勾拳还是如此生猛
You never could take a punch.
是你太弱了好吗
Right, right.
好吧 好吧