What? You're following me now?You didn't really give me much of a choice.
什么意思 你在跟踪我吗 你让我别无选择
Let me out of here.You shouldn't have been here, Vicki
让我出去 你不该来这里 薇姬
Crowds like this will make it even harder for you to make yourself under control.
置身于人群 会让你更加难以控制自己
I'm fine. - Really?No headache? Your stomach's not screaming at you?
我没事 -真的吗 头不疼 胃不难受吗
Not feeling light headed? Or anxiouse or cranky?
没有头重脚轻 焦虑烦躁的感觉吗
Like if someone look at you in a wrong way,
如果你看某人不顺眼
you could rip their head off?Do you know what's that called?
就会去把他们的头拧下来 知道那叫什么吗
It's called hunger.And it only will get worse and worse every minute.
那叫饥饿感 那种感觉只会愈演愈烈
That you pretend like it's not controling you.So you need vervain?Yes.
但你在假装没有被饥饿控制 你想要马鞭草是吗 是的
My husband and I only have left What his parents left him.
我和我丈夫只剩下 他父母留给他的一些
And Zach had promised He could supply us with more.
扎克曾经保证过 要给我们一些
Well, I talked to him all the time.So why don't I just ask him?
我跟他见面的机会多的是 不如我去问问他吧
How much do you need? I mean, how many people do you think?
要多少 你觉得有多少人需要
Well, these are children, of course
当然 有孩子们
Of course And friends, family And everyone on the council.The council?
当然 还有朋友 家人 以及协会里的所有人 协会