Cider for the ladies? It's a Lockwood special.
二位要来点苹果汁吗 洛克伍德家族特制哦
No way, last year I was hang over untill Thanksgiving.
才不喝呢 去年我醉到感恩节才清醒过来
Lightweight. I am going to drink
小意思 我喝点
Untill someone is hot enough to make out with me.
直到有帅哥来跟我亲热
Sounds like a plan.How many Martinis have you had?Ahh, don't start with me.
好主意 你喝了几杯马提尼了 别管我
Can we go now? We're late for the halloween party.
我们走吧 参加万圣节派对已经迟到了
Let's go.So go ahead.I'd like to finish my drink.
走吧 你走吧 我要把酒喝完
Let me guess.Daisy Buchanan.I love a good Gatsby look.I've met you before.
我来猜猜看 你扮的是黛西·贝肯尼 我喜欢你扮出的盖茨比神韵 我以前见过你
Aren't you Caroline Forbes' boyfriend?
你不是卡罗琳·福布斯的男友吗
Ah, she had a schoolgirl crush on me, but It's cute. But I had to let her down easy.
她对我就是那种小女生的迷恋 但是...很可爱 但我必须拒绝她
It's Damon, right?Oh, you remember me.You have a face that's hard to forget.
你叫达蒙 对吧 你记得我啊 你的脸让人过目不忘嘛