Good, sure, sounds...sounds fun,Can't wait.I know you are upset about Vicki.
好的 当然 听起来...很有意思 都等不及了 我知道你很担心薇姬
I heard you called Matt.But you can't be with her.She needs to get better.
我听到你打电话给马特了 但你不能跟她在一起 她需要先好起来
The best thing you can do for her is let her go.
你能为她做的最好的事 就是忘掉她
What does that even mean, let her go?
你那话什么意思 忘掉她?
Oh, okay, sure. Since we're such experts on letting people go, right?
噢 是啊 我们最擅长遗忘了 对吧
I know you may not see it yet.But trust me, Jer, it's for the best.
我知道你也许还不清楚情况 但是相信我 杰里 这对大家都好
For months from Mum and Dad dead, I feel like a crap.
爸妈走后几个月里 我都觉得自己是个废物
Like nothing-really-even-mattered crap.
对我来说一切都变得无所谓
All of a sudden, I got these moments,
突然 出现那么一些时刻
And things started to feel just a little bit better,
让我觉得情况在慢慢好起来
And Vicki was in every single one of them.
而在那些时刻里 都有薇姬的存在
So you may not see it. But trust me.
你可能不明白 但相信我
Keeping me away from her is not for the best.
拆散我们绝不是为大家好