Can the till supervisor please go to...
请柜台收银主管到...
Unexpected item in bagging area, please try again.
袋装区有不明物品,请再次尝试。
Item not scanned. Please try again. -Can you maybe keep your voice down?
无法识别,请再次尝试。-你能不能小点声?
Card not authorised. Yes, all right!
此卡无法使用。好,知道了!
I've got it. -Please use an alternative method of payment.
我知道了。-请使用其他付款方式。
Card not authorised. Please use an alternative method of payment. -Keep it. Keep that.
此卡无法使用。请使用其他付款方式。-放着吧,我不要了。
You took your time.
怎么这么久。
Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
好吧,东西还没买到。
What? Why not? -Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.
怎么?为啥?-因为我和自动识别机发生了一些口角。
You...You had a row with a machine? ! -Sort of. It sat there and I shouted abuse.
你跟机器吵架?差不多,机器纹丝不动,我却大喊大叫。
Have you got cash?
有现金吗?
Take my card.
用我的卡吧。
You could always go yourself, you know, you've been sitting there all morning, you've not even moved since I left.
你怎么不自己去买,一早上净坐在这里,从我离开到现在,你连动都没动。
And what happened about that case you were offered the Jaria diamond?
那件亚里亚钻石案进展如何?
Not interested. I sent them a message.
没兴趣。我给他们去了个信。
Don't worry about me, I can manage.
没事,我自己来。
Is that my computer?
那是我的电脑吗?
Of course.
当然。
What?
你的呢?
Mine was in the bedroom.
我的在卧室。
What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?
你怎么不起来去拿自己的?
It's password protected.
我设密码了。
In a manner of speaking.
从你的说话方式就能猜出密码。
Took me less than a minute to guess yours, not exactly Fort Knox.
用不了一分钟,一点也不牢靠。
Right. Thank you.
行行行,还我。
Need to get a job. - Oh, dull.
我要找份工作。-无聊。
Listen, um..... if you'd be able to lend me some...
听着...你看能不能借我...
Sherlock, are you listening? - I need to go to the bank.
-夏洛克,你在听吗?-我要去一趟银行。
Yes, when you said we were going to the bank.
你刚才说要来银行时...