原声文本:
When do you think he'll realize
你觉得他要什么时候才会意识到
he didn't take his clothes?
他没换衣服
Perp made off with a bunch of handguns,
罪犯们拿了几把手枪跑了
at least six Glock 19s.
至少有六把格洛克19型手枪
Fitted with extra ammunition magazines.
还有额外的弹夹
Somebody's looking to do a whole lot of bad.
看来有人要准备大干一场啊
Hey, sorry I'm late.
不好意思我来晚了
Doing a little fall shopping, Mr. Allen?
给自己买了点秋装啊,艾伦先生
I was going so fast this morning, I didn't even notice.
我今早出来得太匆忙了,没注意到
I downloaded the surveillance footage off the video camera.
我把监控录像下载下来了
Looks like only one perp.
看起来只有一个罪犯啊
Footage may only show one, but it was six guys.
录像上可能只有一个,但实际上有六个人
Look, the tracks. They're all crossing each other.
看看这些痕迹,它们都交错在一起
Six sets of footprints. Six guns stolen.
六种脚印,六把枪被盗
We should be looking for a crew.
这应该是团伙作案
Weird.
真奇怪
The shoes, it looks like they're all the same size.
他们穿的鞋,看起来都是一个鞋码的
Men's tens, I'd guess.
我猜是男士的十码
Just like you, Captain.
和你的鞋码一样,队长
Not that you're a suspect, sir. I
不是说你是嫌犯,长官,我
Your ability to multi-task is truly remarkable.
你一心多用的能力真是令人赞叹
The way you can embarrass me, the Captain, and yourself
你总是能同时让我,队长,还有你自己
all at the same time. Joe, I'm sorry.
都觉得难为情。乔,我很抱歉
I'm starting to think "Joe, I'm sorry" is
你就知道跟我说这句话
my actual name considering how often you say it to me.
我都觉得我的名字是"乔,我很抱歉"了
I'm dealing with a lot right now.
我要处理的事情太多了
Look, I know you are.
我知道你的境地
Believe me, I'm dealing with it, too.
相信我,我也一样
I've always had a very simple set of beliefs.
以前我的想法非常简单
Gravity makes things fall. Water makes things wet.
重力让一切东西坠落,水把东西弄湿
And up until a few weeks ago, I believed
直到几周前,我相信世界上跑得最快的人
the fastest man could run a mile in four minutes.
跑完一英里需要四分钟
Not four seconds.
而不是四秒钟
I could do it in three.
我三秒就能跑完
Not relevant.
好吧,当我没说
You haven't said anything to Iris about all this, have you?
你没跟爱瑞丝说这些吧
No, I made you a promise. I keep my promises.
没有,我答应过你,我说到做到
Keep on lying like that,
继续这么撒谎
you're liable to get struck by lightning again.
你还会被闪电击中的
Get up to the lab.
现在就去实验室
Start processing the evidence from the gun store.
开始分析从枪械店拿回来的证据