Woody? Woody? Are you all right?
胡迪,胡迪?你没事吧?
I'm fine. I'm okay.
我没事,我很好。
Oh, yeah! Time for lift-off!
对了!该发射了!
To infinity and beyond!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠!
Back, back.
退后,退后。
Down, down!
走开,走开!
Okay, what do I do? Come on, Woody. Think.
我该怎么办?加油,胡迪,想啊,想啊。
Guys!
各位!
No, no, no, no! Wait! Wait. Listen, please.
不…等等 不要走,听我说。
There's a good toy down there, and he's gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. All because of me. We gotta save him. And...But I need your help.
巴斯是个好玩具,再过几分钟他就会被炸得粉碎。都是因为我,我们必须救他。但是我需要你们的帮忙。
Please. He's my friend. And he's the only one I've got.
拜托,他是我的朋友。我就只剩这么一个朋友。
Thank you. Okay, I think I know what to do.
谢谢,好了,我知道该怎么做。
We're gonna have to break a few rules. But if it works, it'll help everybody.
我们要打破一些小规则。如果成功了,这对我们大家都好。