Not in a long time.How long?Years and years.
很久没有了 多久 很多年
I'm not proud of my past behavior.Oh, does this sketchy feeling ever go away
我对过去的行为深感愧疚 这抓狂的感觉就不能消停一会吗
It's like I have a massive hangover This daylight thing is a bitch
就像是那种超级难受的宿醉 不能见光真他妈的烦透了
I need more blood.Where's your bathroom? I have to pee.
我需要吸血 厕所在哪儿 我要小便
Why do I have to pee? I thought I was dead.
为什么我想上厕所 我不是已经死了吗
I'm going to, Un I'm gonna get her some more.
我出去一下 再给她多弄点回来
Right.I will be quick.False alarm. My body's feeling really funky.
好 我很快回来 尿不出来 我身体感觉很古怪
It's a good funk, but it's wierd Who are you calling? Jeremy
但还不错 虽然很奇怪 你在给谁打电话 杰里米
Viki, you can't see Jeremy any more Oh, come on. Don't you start.
薇姬 你不能再见杰里米了 算了吧 你没资格管我
I'm gonna see whoever I wanna see Even though you could hurt him?
我想见谁就见谁 即使你可能会伤害他吗
I would never hurt Jeremy I know you think that But I can't take that risk
我绝不会伤害他 我知道你这么觉得 但我不能冒险
You gonna have to let Jeremy go now - Oh really
现在不能和杰里米再来往 -是吗
And how long have you been preparing A "you're not good enough" speech?
你是不是很早就想对我说 我配不上你弟弟啊
I assume it predates the vampire thing.
肯定是在我尚未变成吸血鬼之前吧
All I'm saying is Jeremy is not geting involved in any of this.
我只想说 不要把杰里米卷入这些事情里面来
I mean it, Viki.Or what?
我是认真的 薇姬 否则呢