What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
不过是一如既往,关心你而已。
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".
我已经收到你的关照了。
Always so aggressive.
一贯如此咄咄逼人。
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
难道你从没想过我们是同一阵营的吗?
Oddly enough, no.
说来奇怪,没有。
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我们之间的共同之处多得你无法置信。
This petty feud between us is simply childish.
相比之下,我们的小恩小怨不过是儿戏。
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
但有人会因此而难受。你知道这会让老妈担惊受怕。
I upset her? Me? It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
我让她担惊受怕?我吗?让她担惊受怕的不是我,麦考夫。
No. No, wait...Mummy? Who's Mummy?
先别说,等等,老妈?谁的老妈?
Mother. Our mother. This is my brother, Mycroft.
母亲,我们的母亲。这是我哥哥,麦考夫。
Putting on weight again?
又发福了?
Losing it, in fact.
正相反,减肥了。
He's your brother?
他是你哥哥吗?
Course he's my brother.
无疑他是我兄长。
So he's not...
那他不是...
Not what?
不是什么?
I don't know...Criminal mastermind?
不知怎么说,犯罪幕后主脑?
Close enough.
相去无几。
For goodness' sake. I occupy a minor position in the British government.
老天爷呀。我在英国政府里官居末职。
He is the British government, when he's not too busy being the British Secret Service or the CIA on a freelance basis.
若非他业余时间忙着偷干英国情报局或中情局的活,早就独占英国政府了。
Good evening, Mycroft.
晚安,麦考夫。
Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does for the traffic.
在我到家之前可别挑起战争了,我可不想被堵在半路上。
So, when you say you're concerned about him, you actually are concerned?
那天你说关心他,你是真的关心他吗?
Yes, of course.
当然,不然还能怎样。
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
我是说,你俩就是意气之争吗?
He's always been so resentful.
他一向如此愤愤不平。
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
想象一下我们圣诞大餐的情形吧。
Yeah...No...God, no. I'd better erm...Hello again.
不,天呐,不敢想象。我最好还是...又见面了。
Hello.
你好。
We met earlier on this evening.
我们今晚早些时候见过。
Oh!
记起来了!
OK. Good night.
那好。晚安。
Goodnight, Dr Watson.
晚安,华生医生。