Was I right? I was, wasn't I?
我猜对了吗?我对了,是吧?
Did I get it right? !
我刚才挑对了吗?
OK...Tell me this. Your sponsor.
好吧,那就告诉我。你的幕后老板,
Who was it? The one who told you about me, my fan. I want a name.
他是谁?那个跟你提起我的人,我的仰慕者是谁。给我他的名字。
No...
不。
You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you. Give me...a name.
就算你是将死之人,我也有法子让你求死不得。告诉我名字。
A name! Now. The name!
名字!快说。名字!
Moriaty.
莫里亚蒂。
Why have I got this blanket?
为什么给我毛毯?他们老是给我披这条毛毯。
They keep putting this blanket on me. - Yeah, it's for shock. - I'm not in shock.
-为防你受惊吓。-我没有受惊。
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
知道,不过有人要立此存照。
So, the shooter. No sign?
那个枪手,没有迹象吗?
Cleared off before we got here.
我们赶到前就消失无踪了。
But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.
不过我料想那家伙指定树敌无数。
One of them could have been following him, but...we've got nothing to go on.
或许正在被追杀,不过我们现在毫无头绪。
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
是吗,不敢苟同。
OK. Give me.
那好,有话直说。
The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.
在墙上抠出的子弹,是从手枪发射。
A kill shot over that distance with that kind of weapon, that's a crack shot.
用手枪在那么远的距离发出致命一击,百步穿杨,
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
他不仅是神枪手,还是战士。
His hands couldn't have shaken at all so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.
他的手必须纹丝不动,显然饱经磨练。
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though, so strong moral principle.
非万不得已他不开火,道德信念极强。
You're looking for a man probably with a history of military service, and...nerves of steel...
你找的这人或许曾在军队服役,有钢铁般的意志...
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
算了,当我没说。
Sorry?
你说什么?
Ignore all of that. It's just the er...the shock talking.
都别当真。权当是我受惊过度,胡言论语。
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I just need to...talk about the rent.
我得去聊聊租金的问题。
I've still got questions. - What now? I'm in shock. Look, I've got a blanket.
我还有问题。-现在吗?我受惊了。你看,我披着毛毯呢。
Sherlock!
夏洛克!
And, I just caught you a serial killer...More or less.
而且我刚帮你抓了连环杀手,聊胜于无吧。