Friends,《老友记》
A:What is it, hon?
甲:怎么了,亲爱的?
B:I...I can't find anything that I want to eat. Everything I eat makes me nauseous! I’m telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake ... ooh! Cake!
乙:我…我找不到想吃的东西。所有东西都让我恶心!我告诉你,怀孕可不像吃蛋糕那么简单…哦!蛋糕!
A:Aww,honey I’m sorry.
甲:哦,对不起,亲爱的。
B:God! Ooh! What is that smell? It's coming from the bathroom. Ooh!
乙:天啊!哦!什么味?从洗澡间里出来的。哦!
A:Wow! Pregnancy does give you some weird cravings.
甲:哇,怀孕确实会让你产生稀奇古怪的欲望。
B:Yeah?
乙:谁呀?
A:It's me. It's Phoebe. Listen there's something in here I want to eat, what...what smells so good?
甲:是我,菲比这有我想吃的东西,什么…什么闻起来这么香?
B:Is it the shampoo? It's guava.
乙:是香波吗?番石榴味的。
A:No.
甲:不是。
B:Oh! Wait, wait! Is it my bologna sandwich?
乙:哦!等等,等等!是我的腊肠三明治?
A:Yes. Yes. Yes. I can't believe it! The baby wants bologna! Maybe he wants me to cat meat? I can't cat meat!
甲:对,对,对!简直难以相信!这孩子要腊肠!可能他想让我吃肉?我不能吃肉!
B:Oh, wait, wait! Maybe it's a pickle!
乙:等等,等等!可能是我的泡菜!