Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
I know the risk, but I have to know her.What are you?I'm a vampire.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
You said you don't kill to survive.
你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存
Animal blood keeps me alive But not as strong as Damon.
动物血能让我维持生存 但没有达蒙那么强大
Hello, brother. - Damon.Stefan finally fessed up. - Stay away from me.
你好 弟弟 -达蒙 斯特凡最终还是坦白了 -离我远点
That necklace contains an herb called vervain.
项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
It protects you from being compelled.I will keep your secret, but...
它能保护你不受控制 我会保守秘密 但是
I can't be with you, Stefan.What is that? A very important crystal.
我不能跟你在一起了 斯特凡 那是什么 一块非常重要的水晶
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?Technically gram says I'm a witch.
你是巫师还是灵媒 准确地说 外婆说我是一个女巫
There was a time when this town was Very much aware of vampires Five bodies all drained off blood.
过去有段时间 这个镇的人 对于吸血鬼知道得太多 五具被吸干了血的尸体
They've come back.You just don't wanna die, do you?
他们回来了 你就是不想死 对吗
She's transitioning. Into what?A vampire.
她在转化 转化成什么 吸血鬼
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我真不明白她怎么了
She'll be fine.No We'll all be fine.Vicky
她会没事的 不 一切都会好起来的 -薇姬
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
我会确保她不会伤害任何人
Elena. I promise you.All right, later, man. See you, bro.
埃琳娜 我保证 好的 晚些时候见 -再见 兄弟