Where is she?Come this way.What's she on?I don't know.
她在哪里 到这边来 她怎么了 我不知道
Hey, Vic. How you doin'?Not good, Mattie.I hurt.
薇姬 你还好吧 不好 马特 我很痛
Ok, where's it hurt?My gums. My jaw hurts.
哪里痛 我的牙床 下巴很痛
My gum--there's something in my gums, and it hurts.
我的牙床 我的牙床里有东西 很痛
Ok, well-- - No. just leave me alone.Come on, Vic. Don't be like that.
好吧 -不要 让我一个人待会 好了 薇姬 别这样
Let's get you home.Just turn it off!Turn what off?
让我带你回家 关了它 关了什么
The talking, the chatter,Just turn it off.
那些说话声 聊天声 关了它
3 bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry.
发现了3具尸体 据推测是由于毒品交易失控所致
The bodies have yet to be identified.
死者身份尚未得到确认
They were discovered earlier today Over at the old mystic falls cemetery.
尸体是今天早些时候 在神秘瀑布镇的老墓地发现的
That's where we were last night.What happened, Vic?
那就是我们昨晚去过的地方 怎么回事 薇姬
Homicide, and are fast under way looking for suspects.
很快投入到对嫌疑人的搜捕中
They're asking anyone with information..
.他们要向群众征集线索
I'm calling the cops. - No. Don't.What happened after I left last night, Vick?
我要报警 -不 不要 昨晚我离开后发生了什么 薇姬
Jer, you okay?I'm fine. I'm fine.Damn, Vick.What's going on?
杰里 你没事吧 我没事 我很好 该死 薇姬 发生什么事了
She's really messed up.Elena, back up.Vicki, look at me.
她疯疯癫癫的 埃琳娜 退后 薇姬 看着我
Focus.You're gonna be fine.Everything's gonna be fine.
集中精神 你会没事的 一切都会没事的