What a lovely quill!
羽毛笔很好看啊
Wherever did you get it?
从哪儿弄来的
It's from our castle.
是我们城堡里的
You know the only way to stop me is through magic.
你知道只有魔法才能阻止我
I'm not trying to stop you.
我没想阻止你
Of course you're not because as we all know
你当然没有 因为我们都知道
all magic comes with a price
所有的魔法都必须付出代价
and if you were to use it to say...imprison me
如果你要用魔法 比如说 囚禁我
then your debt to me would only grow
你欠我的就更多了
and we wouldn't want that now would we?
我们都不想如此 是吧
Just sign the contract please.
签协议吧 拜托
Are you sure you're happy with this new arrangement?
你确定对新的协议很满意吗
Then so it shall be.
那就这么定了吧
Thomas!
托马斯
No one breaks deals with me deary.
没人可以终止和我的交易 亲爱的
No one.
没人可以
No matter where you are no matter what land you find yourself in...
不管你身处何处
I assure you I will have your baby.
我向你保证 我定会得到你的孩子
You know Emma you're different.
艾玛 你不一样
What's that?
什么意思
You're the only one who can do it.
只有你有这个能力
Break the curse?
打破诅咒吗
Yes I know. You keep telling me that.
没错 我的耳朵都快起茧了
No. Leave.
不是 我是指离开这里
You left and came and found me in Boston.
你离开了 然后来波士顿找到了我
But I came back. I'm 10.
但是我回来了 我才十岁
I had no choice but if anyone else tried to go
我没得选 但是如果其他人想离开
bad things would happen.
厄运就会降临
Anyone except... me?
其他人 除了我
You're the savior. You can do whatever you want.
你是救世主 你想做什么都可以
You can go.
你可以离开
Ms. Swan the baby is a healthy 6 pound girl
斯旺女士 孩子很健康 六磅重的女孩
and the mother is doing fine.
母子平安
What lovely news. Excellent work Ms. Swan.
真是个好消息 干得好 斯旺女士
Thank you for bringing me my merchandise.
谢谢你把我的商品送了回来