This is where you live? -Yeah.
这里就是你住的地方?-没错。
So you're just relieved that I'm in even more deep shit than you are?
那现在你看到我的生活比你还糟,觉得舒服点了吧?
Yes, you've made me feel better.
是的,你让我感觉好多了。
Oh, good, I'm glad...-No.
哦,那就好,我很高兴...-不是啦。
No, I really wish you the best.
不,我真的希望你的生活幸福。
It's not because I'm incapable of having a good relationship or a family that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我不会因为自己无法有幸福的恋情或美好的家庭,就想要别人也跟我一样不开心。
I'm sure you may be a great mom someday.
我肯定总有一天你会成为一位好妈妈的。
Really? You think so?
真的?你真的这么认为?
Oh, yeah. A few antidepressants, you know, you'll do great.
没错,只要服一些抗忧郁药,你就能做个好妈妈了。
Okay, say stop! Oh! -Stop. Heey!
喊停!哦!-停。嘿!
Okay. You ready? - Okay.
好啦。-你拿好东西了?-拿好啦。
So I want to try something.
我想试一下。
What?
什么?
I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.
我想看看你是会保持原样还是会融化。
How am I doing?
我融化了吗?
Still here.
保持原样。
Good. I like being here.
很好,我喜欢在这儿。
Is this your apartment?
这是你的公寓吗?
Oh, no, I live down there.
不,我住在那里。
Down there? -Yeah.
那里?-是的。
Monsieur, I'm gonna walk her to her door.
先生,我想送她进家门。
...Il va m'accompagner...a la porte....
(法语)他要送我...到门口。
This is incredible. This is where you live?
太不可思议了。这是你住的地方?
Yeah.
是的。
How long have you been here?
你住在这里多久了?
Four years. So tell me...
四年了。那告诉我....
What?
什么?
Is it all true about your dreams, or did you just say that to hopefully get in my pants?
你说的那些你的梦是真的吗?还是只是希望骗我上床?
Oh, I said that to get in your pants. I use that all the time, you know. Oh, okay. Does it work?
哦,我是为了骗你上床。这是我的惯用招数。-哦,好的。这招儿管用吗?
You know. Sometimes.
嗯,有时候管用吧。
Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute. Look at him. You know what I love about this cat? It's that...
这是我的猫咪,哦,太可爱了。看看它。你知道我喜欢他的什么吗?就是...
Every morning I bring him down to the courtyard, and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.
我天天早晨都带他下来,而每个早晨,他都像是第一次来到这个院子一样看着四周。
Every corner, every tree, every plant. Smells everything with his little cute nose. Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.
每个角落,每棵树,每株植物。都用他可爱的小鼻子去闻闻。我太爱我的小猫咪了。太爱我的猫猫了。