There. 3F.
就这儿,3F
All right. You're here.
好啦,到了
Goodbye. Go organize.
再见,好好干吧
No, I said you have to wait until I open the door
不,我说过你得等我打开门
and check out if it's safe.
确保安全了之后才能走
It's my day off. You're the one with the job.
今天我不上班,你才是要上班的那个
And you're the one who freaked me out so much
你是讲一堆进陌生公寓惨案
about going into a stranger's apartment.
把我吓得半死的那个
What did I say that was so bad?
我说了什么把你吓成这样
You told me he'd cut off my face
你说他会把我的脸皮割下来
and wear it as a party hat.
当派对锥筒帽戴
I said... "probably."
我是说..."可能"
Probably cut off your face.
可能会割掉你的脸皮
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, okay?
你不会遭遇不测的,好吗
Okay.
好吧
It's a safe-enough looking building, right?
这大楼看上去挺安全,对吧
Yes.
对
Look, they have those hallway trash chutes.
瞧,他们还有走廊垃圾道
That's probably how he'll get rid of your faceless body!
大概就会从那里丢弃你的无脸尸吧
You're right. I'm fine. Go.
你说得对,我不怕,走吧
Caroline's second job. So proud.
卡洛琳的第二份工作,为你骄傲呀
Call me if you freak out or anything.
如果你害怕或什么的,就喊我
How am I gonna call you without a face?
我脸都被割掉了,怎么喊你啊
I'm fine. I'm not gonna call you.
我没事,才不会喊你回来
Hello, it's Caroline, the professional organizer.
你好,我是卡洛琳,专业整理员
Hello? Someone called for an organizer?
你好,有人打电话叫整理员吗
Hello?
你好
Oh, no. Oh, hell no.
天啊,我的老天爷呀
Max, come back!
麦克斯,快回来