The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:What do you want for it?
甲:卖多少钱?
B:That's a copy of something that was on pay cable. But for my friends, let's say 250?
乙:哦,要给上过付费电视的东西的复制品定价是件很难的事。但作为我的朋友,那 就250美元怎么样?
A:Oh, that's pretty steep.
甲:哦,也大贵了吧。
B:Well, it's a limited edition. They only made 8,000 of these bad boys.
乙:这个可是限量版的,这家伙他们只造了8000把。
A:Only 8,000? We're wasting prccious time. Buy it.
甲:只有8000把?我们是在浪费宝责的时间,快买呀。
B:Hang on. Can you do any better?
乙:等等,不能再便宜点吗?
A:Are you kidding? I'm already giving you the friends and family discount.
甲:你在开玩笑吧?给你们的已经是亲友折扣价了。
B:Oh, did you hear that? We're getting the friends and family discount. We are honored and we will take it.
乙:哦,听到没?我们得到了亲友折扣价。我们感到很荣幸,就这个价了。
A:Slow down. Two hundred.
甲:慢点,两百。
B:What are you doing? 250 is already the discounted price.
乙:你在做什么啊?250已经是折扣价了。
A:Will you shut up?
甲:你能闭嘴吗?
B:Tell you what, I will go 235.
乙:好吧,235吧。
A:Maybe another price.
甲:不行,下次再买吧。
B:Okay, 225,my final offer.
乙:好吧,225,不能再低了。
A:Take it, take it.
甲:买吧,买吧。
B:Two hundred.
乙:两百。
A:Man, you're killing me!
甲:伙计,你在要我的命啊!