Oh, my god.You said you wanted to know.I'm not gonna hold anything back.
上帝啊 你说你想知道的 我不会再对你隐瞒什么了
Half century before the boardinghouse was even built,
在寄宿公寓尚未建造的半个世纪前
This was my family's home.Damon and I...We were both born here.
这里曾经是我的家 达蒙和我... 我们都出生在这里
The salvatore brothers, best of friends.
塞尔瓦托兄弟 最好的朋友
Wait. where did you learn this game?Camp outside Atlanta.
等等 你在哪里学会的这个游戏 亚特兰大城外的营地
One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. Catch.
一位警官在哈佛学到的 接着
Wait. What are the rules? what are the rules?
等等 规则是什么 规则是什么
Who needs rules?Mind if I join you?
管他什么规则 介意我加入你们吗
Uh, well, you could, uh-- you could get hurt.
你可能会受伤
My brother likes to play rough.Somehow, I think that you play rougher.
我哥哥玩的很野 不知何故 我觉得你玩的更野
Why are you just standing there?
你为什么傻站在这里
That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased.If you don't do it, I will.
那姑娘明显希望你追上去 你要是不追 我追